- Description of Work
This project involved the complete refurbishment of the existing play park and surrounding areas. Some of the works involved included:
- New Childrens playpark complete with saftey surfacing and 1.20m high boundary fencing.
- Gabion basket seated areas, concrete and timber designed seating, fitted street furniture
- New bitmac pathways,formation of 4 flights of concrete steps up a sharp bank along with a meandering path for disabled use and all associated kerbing and epoxy gravel finishing
- External security fencing to the perimeter of the site and smaller decorative fencing and gates
- Refurbishment of the exisitng pedestrian foot bridge across the river
- New bollard lighting, uplighters and column lighting to paths and walk away areas on the site.
- Extensive Landscaping to the entire site with rolled truffs, seeded grass along with the planting of numerous different species of tress and scrubs around the entire site.
- New signage to the site informing users of the history, routes and activities within the site
- New Car park area
- Client:Armagh City and District Council
- Architect:DA Architects